Public Works1601 Union Landing Rd. Cinnaminson, NJ 08077 firstname.lastname@example.org Starting May 4, 2016, Republic Services will be providing Trash removal for Cinnaminson. The schedule will stay the same. The Customer Service number is 856-234-4000 for missed stops or information.
2016 PAVING PROGRAM
HEMLOCK LANE LEJUNE ROAD
LILAC LANE LOUIS STREET
MEETINGHOUSE COURT GRANT LANE
CAMBRIDGE DRIVE (HAMILTON – SCHOOL) HUNTER STREET
DEVON COURT IVYSTONE LANE (CAMBRIDGE TO GRANT)
FERNWOOD PLACE PARK AVENUE AT WASHINGTON AVENUE
GEORGIAN DR. (WAYNE TO CHESTNUT) CUTHBERT ROAD (LOUIS TO FAIRFAX RD.)
THE PAVING PROGRAM IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
The Township of Cinnaminson’s Department of Public Works provides fundamental services to our residents through the maintenance of our roadway network, park systems and facilities. While maintaining the Township’s infrastructure in an economic manner, we also strive to continually improve upon our services and educate ourselves on the latest materials and methods to service our residents and complete our mission. The department also takes great pride in providing construction services and enhancements, along with a wide range of services including recycling, and the stewardship of parks and roads.
Brush Pickup: Brush is picked up between March and October. To ensure pickup of brush (during the appropriate season) it must be at the curb no later than 7:00 A.M. on the Monday morning of the collection week scheduled for your area. Brush and/or leaves can only be placed curbside for collection one week prior to the beginning of the week of your scheduled pickup. Failure to comply may result in fines assessed. Please do not cover any utility caps. At the end of the season, your last brush pickup will be the week in October that you are scheduled, not the end of the month. Residents who utilize a private contractor, the contractor is responsible for the removal of the brush from the property.
Leaf Pickup: Leaves are picked up in November and December, using the same schedule as brush. Leaves must be at the curb no later than 7:00 A.M. on Monday morning of your scheduled pick up. For your convenience, we also collect them the first week of April to the end of April for your spring clean up. Due to the large volume of leaves and brush we do not backtrack to pick up individual piles. Do not put leaves and brush in the same pile.
Burlington County Mosquito Control: 609-265-5064 or email: Mosquito@co.burlington.nj.us Visit the website site for information or to file a Mosquito Complaint Form at www.co.burlington.nj.us/469/Mosquito-Control . Complaints must be in reference to a low lying area, stagnant water container or tires.
Bagged leaves can be dropped off behind the library. Use paper recycling bags only.
Grass Clippings: There is no roadside pick up for clippings. Clippings can be bagged for trash, bags not to exceed 40 lbs.
For more information about Pickup Services, and a Schedule of Collections, please click the link below.
2016 Directory of Services
Includes street list for brush & leaf pickup.
Please print out the mulch form, fill it out & bring to Town Hall with your payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I dispose of household chemicals & hazardous waste? Pesticides, antifreeze, aerosol cans & gasoline can be taken to the County Resource Recovery Complex Monday thru Friday or Saturdays 7:00 to noon at 22000 Columbus Rd. Mansfield.
2. How do I dispose of my old electronics and TV ? State Law mandates electronics and TV’s must be recycled. The County Resource Complex is open every Saturday for your convenience and will accept 2 TV’s per resident. Other electronics can be dropped off any Wednesday at Public Works from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.. We also offer a Clean Up Saturday in May and one in October.
3. How do I get a dead street tree removed? A letter requesting removal of street trees can be mailed to 1600 Union Landing Rd.. Healthy trees will not be removed. We have a backlog of trees to be removed so please be patient.
4. When can I place Brush out for pick-up? Brush can be placed curbside up to 7 days before your scheduled pickup week. Brush must be curbside no later than 7:00 am on the Monday of your collection week. Please do not cover utility caps.
5. How can I find out my brush schedule? Click on the above link “Directory of Services”. The town is divided into 4 areas. We pass each house once a month, from March through October. We do not backtrack. The same schedule is used for your leaf collections in November and December.
6. Can I place small branches & weeds curbside for brush pickup? Weeds are trash and are not collected by DPW. Small twigs and a small amount of branches can be disposed of in the trash. Please do not place very small piles in the street or the curb, it is against Stormwater regulations and can cause flooding.
7. How do I report a street light outage? The only way to report an outage is by calling PSE&G 1-800-436-7734 or by registering at www.pseg.com/myaccount. Please have the pole number & cross street available. Orders submitted through web forms or fax are no longer in service.
8. How do I dispose of grass clippings: Grass clippings are not picked up by DPW. We ask that residents mulch their lawns to save on landfill disposal fees. Grass can be placed out with your regular trash. Containers not to exceed 40 lbs.
9. Where do I call for trash information? Republic Services of NJ, 856-234-4000.
10. Do I have to call to have a mattress or sofa picked up? Mattress and sofas are regular trash, there is no need to call. If you are unsure please call Republic Services 856-234-4000.
Email us at: PublicWorks@cinnaminsonnj.org